March Break 2022 at the Aga Khan Museum
March 14–20, 2022
Enter a world of discovery this March break at the Aga Khan Museum!
- Enjoy $10 admission all week long (all ages)
- Embark on a sonic journey back in time in our Sound and Music rotation that features Museum masterpieces that will inspire you to listen while you look. Don't forget to journey along the Soundtrail!
- Stroll through the Aga Khan Park and journey across the Silk Roads in our outdoor photography exhibition The Silk Road: A Living History
- Get lost in the blues with Pop-Up Performances from jazz musician and singer Jenna Marie Pinard. March 16–20 at 12, 1 and 3 pm.
- Dine on the delicious fusion of Middle Eastern and African flavours at the Diwan restaurant (closed on Monday, March 14)
- Enjoy tasty snacks and treats at the Courtyard Café, open at the same hours as the Museum
- 8:30 pm: Immerse yourself in a musical performance from Marco Beasley and Constantinople in Il Ponte di Leonardo
- 12–4 pm: Visit the classrooms for fun hands-on family activities that celebrate the Museum's Permanent Collection
- 2–4 pm, enjoy a celebration of spring at New Year, New Bloom in the Aga Khan Park. Enjoy a special afternoon of live music, a scavenger hunt, refreshments, a photo exhibition and more!
- 5:30 pm: Celebrate Nowruz and the spring equinox with a presentation from the Sashar Zarif Dance Theatre