1. Can I pay on the day of our visit?
You may pay or complete payment at the reception desk. We accept credit card, debit card, and cash.
2. Can I change the number of students/adults booked?
Changes in numbers can be made up to 2 business days prior to the visit.
3. Where can we have lunch and do you have lunch options at the AKM?
We encourage school groups to enjoy lunch at our café where food prepared by McEwan catering is available for purchase.
Other indoor options include the Museum Atrium and the classrooms, if available.
You may also eat outside in our courtyard or at the Aga Khan Park, weather permitting.
Other lunch options include Tim Horton’s, Subway and Superstore (10-15 minute walk).
4. If coming by school bus, where does the bus drop off the students and park?
Buses should drop off students in the roundabout area of the Museum at the 77 Wynford Drive entry.
If you require bus parking, please pre-arrange this with us.
5. Can we change the start and end time of the visit?
The timing of school visits can be adjusted, and can start earlier than 10 am with advance email@example.com with specifics.
If your timing preferences have changed, please email us at
6. What is the maximum number of students you can accommodate per program?
Our classroom capacity is 66 students.
In some cases, a higher capacity may be accommodated.
Please contact us at
7. Are we able to customize visits in consult with the teachers at AKM?
Longer lead times may be needed to ensure we have all materials and resources.
If you would like to get in touch with one of our teachers, please email us at
8. How many adults can accompany the students, free of charge?
Teachers with OCT cards gain free admission, either on a pre-visit or on a school visit.
However, the ration of teachers and/or chaperones who gain free admission on school visits correspond to the number of students attending: Early Learning (ages 2-5): 1 adult chaperone for every 5 students
Primary (grades 1-3): 1 adult chaperone for every 5 students
Junior (grades 4-6) 1 adult chaperone for every 8 students
Middle School (7-8) 1 adult chaperone for every 10 students
High School (9-12) 1 adult chaperone for every 20
9. Do we need to prepare or bring materials?
Everything needed for your visit will be provided.
If you have selected the workshop art activity, please dress of mess!
10. Do you offer modified tours for ESL students or students with special needs?
Please indicate any notes in the comment box in your booking form, and book as early as possible to ensure teachers are able to plan and prepare accordingly.
11. Do you offer tours in French?
With advanced notice, we are able to accommodate limited French language tours.
Please enquire at
12. Do you offer programs for adult ESL or university/college students?
You may book adult tours with Group Reservations at
13. How do I get to the Museum?
Location and Parking page for a map and directions.
Please see our