Through the arts, the Aga Khan Museum will build bridges between cultures.
The Aga Khan Museum will provide an inclusive and welcoming environment for visitors and guests of all ages.
During your visit we will:
- Provide a quality experience at every point in your visit.
- Serve as an educational resource, providing you with trustworthy content on the arts of Muslim civilizations.
- Offer insightful and engaging public programs that stimulate discussion within the context of mutual respect and diversity.
- Communicate accurate, reliable, clear, and timely information about the Museum.
- Remove barriers to access through our free programs and our continued commitment to an accessible environment. For more information please visit our Accessibility Page.
To uphold our commitment, we will put you, the visitor, at the centre of our decision making.
Our Service Standards
Our Service Standards help us deliver exceptional customer service and a life-enhancing visitor experience.
During your visit we will:
- Warmly greet, welcome, and acknowledge you at every point of contact.
- Actively listen and seek to understand and address your needs, and strive to meet, if not exceed, your expectations.
- Respond to your enquiry or issue in a timely manner and bring it to a resolution.
- Use your feedback to improve our services.
For contact information please visit our Contact Us page.
DOWNLOAD VISITOR CHARTER PDF
The Aga Khan Museum is wheelchair accessible. Drop-offs at the street-level
entrance can be made prior to parking. For visitor convenience, wheelchairs are also available on a first-come,
first-served basis. For more information, please email
Support Persons/Service Animals:
A support person accompanying a visitor with disabilities
will be admitted to the Aga Khan Museum free of charge and may remain with the visitor at all times during the
visit. A service animal may also accompany a visitor to all public areas of the Museum as well as the Park.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
For more information please visit our Accessibility page.
We kindly ask that all visitors follow these rules when visiting the Museum. Please:
- Refrain from touching any of the artifacts or works of art.
- Consume food and drink outside the galleries and auditorium.
- Turn mobile phones to the vibrate setting in the galleries, and turn devices off in the auditorium.
- Turn camera flash off in the first floor (Museum Collections) galleries.
- Refrain from taking photos in the second floor (Temporary Exhibitions) galleries.
- Check large items (e.g., backpacks, umbrellas, selfie sticks, and tripods) in the cloakroom free of charge.
- Ask at the Tickets Desk before sketching in the galleries.
The Museum is monitored by video surveillance.
Visitors under the age of 14 must be accompanied for the entire duration of their visit by a
chaperone who is at least 14 years of age.
Photo by Janet Kimber